Author(s): DK Travel
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to New Orleans, packed with insider tips and ideas, color maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map--all designed to help you see the very best of New Orleans.
Visit the unique stores on Royal Street, engage in fun-filled activities at the New Orleans City Park, enjoy the vibrant carnival scenes at Mardi Gras, dine at the upscale restaurants on Canal Street, or explore the amazing Audubon Aquarium of the Americas. From Top 10 live music venues to Top 10 architectural highlights--discover the best of New Orleans with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 New Orleans:
Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in New Orleans, covering New Orleans Museum of Art, Audubon Zoo, Mississippi Riverfront, Jackson Square, Bourbon Street, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of New Orleans, plus five full-color area maps
- In-depth area guides explore New Orleans's most interesting neighborhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transportation, visa, and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Garden District and Uptown; CBD and Warehouse District; French Quarter; Bywater, Marigny and Treme, and Mid-City
Staying longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to New Orleans? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide New Orleans.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural vacation. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.