Author(s): DK Travel
Admire Leonardo's Last Supper, take in the view from the rooftop of the Duomo, shop at the spectacular Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, see the best of Italian artworks at Pinacoteca di Brera, have aperitivoin Navigli, or take a day trip to Lake Como or the city of Bergamo. From Top 10 museums to Top 10 shopping areas - discover the best of Milan and the Lakes with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Milan and the Lakes-
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries,perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 listsshowcase the best attractions in Milan and the Lakes, covering Castello Sforzesco, the Duomo, Pinacoteca Ambrosiana, Mantua, Lake Iseo, Isole Borromee, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Milan and the Lakes, plus seven full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Milan and the Lakes' most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chaptersdivided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour mapshelp you navigate with ease
- Covers Milan's Historic Centre,Northern Milan, Southern Milan, Lake Maggiore, Lake Como, Lake Garda, and more
Exploring more of Italy? Try our comprehensive DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Italy.
About DK Eyewitness Travel- DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.