Author(s): Insight Guides
Pocket-sized travel guides featuring the very best routes and itineraries.
Now with free eBook and a pull-out map.
Discover the best of Perth and Wester Australoa with this indispensably practical Insight Explore Guide. From making sure you don't miss out on must-see attractions like Swan River, Kings Park, Fremantle, Rottnest and Subiaco to discovering hidden gems, including Wave Rock, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will save you time, help you plan and enhance your visit to Perth and Western Australia.
Practical, pocket-sized and packed with inspirational insider information, this is the ideal on-the-move companion to your trip to Perth and Western Australia.
- 16 walks and tours detailed itineraries feature all the best places to visit, including where to eat along the way
- Local highlights discover what makes the area special, its top attractions and unique sights, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Insider recommendations where to stay and what to do, from active pursuits to themed trips
- Hand-picked places find your way to great hotels, restaurants and nightlife using the comprehensive listings
- Practical maps get around with ease and follow the walks and tours using the detailed maps
- Informative tips plan your visit with an A to Z of advice on everything from transport to tipping
- Innovative and unique extras: a free eBook and pull-out map
- Inventive design makes for an engaging, easy-reading experience
- Covers Swan River and Kings Park, City Centre and Old Perth, East Perth, Northbridge, Subiaco, Fremantle, Perth's suburban beaches, Rottnest, Kalamunda and Swan Valley, Rockingham, Mandurah, Pinjarra and Armdale Loop, Margaret River region, Indian Ocean Coast, Kalgoorli and Boulder, Geraldton, Monkey Mia and Shark Bay, Exmouth, Ningaloo and Cape Range National Park, and the Broome and the Kimberley.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.